Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ICE!!!

I was expecting a rough trip to work this morning, but was surprised with only a few patches of ice!  Jackson and I have to cross at least 15 overpasses or bridges on our 30 min. ride to school each day.  I fish-tailed on three bridges, but made it to school in one piece.  When we left school today, Jackson found this still attached to my car.  I made him throw it outside, but he made me promise to find some when I got home.  So, like every mother of an only child, I froze my rear off finding a few.  We put them in the freezer for safe keeping!!  He made us keep his tiny snowman in the freezer last year.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Keep that boy warm- we can't afford another cold around here! See you Friday for gift exchange!

Nana said...

oh, you will do many other crazy things for that boy...believe me, the ice is just the tip of the iceberg...ha, the pun was intended!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker