Thursday, May 28, 2009

REALLY-Enough said!

This is what my son does with a little free time.  He puts snails on his head!!  Don't get me started on: Why we are allowing & taking care of a snail as a pet, How gross snails are or How many germs a snail has!!  Not only has this snail been on Jackson's head, I found it crawling on his bed one night.  I called Don into remove the snail from the sheets and place him in his home.  When Jackson awoke the next morning, I asked him why his snail was on his sheets and he just said "I feel asleep with him."  Are these the kinds of things things boys always do or is mine extra gross?

2 comments:

Nana said...

Boys, they can be quite weird, but at least yours in cute!!!

Gmth said...

Yours is not extra gross. What you are finding now is minimal. Worms,toads,snails,bugs Little snakes in jars. Just be careful when you put your hand in his pocket, (it's fun and exciting, Ha)Sure did enjoy ya'lls visit, What about the baby boy???? Carol Gmth

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker